You might have to take your car to another state for any number of reasons. Whether you’re moving across the United States, selling your car, or just need to get it from Point A to Point B, you’ll need to find car shipping companies that will transport your car safely and on time. Generally speaking, cheap car shipping is not the way to go. When it comes to state to state shipping cars or any auto transport service for that matter, Guardian is the way to go because we are so much more than a car carrier. Is your car safe? With Guardian, your car will be safe whether you are opting for our open air method for open transport or fully enclosed transport. Learn more about the open air method commonly referred to as open air method here.
Guardian Car Transport leads the way in transporting cars from state to state, with more than a decade of combined experience providing stellar customer service. From businesses and dealerships to individuals just like you, when shipping a car to another state Guardian’s professional drivers and agents work hard to make sure that your car arrives at its destination quickly and without any issue. Transport a car today with Guardian who offers state to state car transport services with the highest quality. If you need to transport a car, call us today at the phone number above to get a free quote.
Step 1: You Get a Free Quote for Our State Car Shipping Service
Guardian Auto Shipping is a car shipping company that offers vehicle shipping services for all of your needs. Get a quote and ship a car quickly by conveniently booking through the link in your email (or call our professional agents at (877) 303-3990 to confirm order details. Get in touch today to ensure your car shipment goes off without a hitch.
Step 2:We Pick Up Your Car
Guardian makes it really easy when it comes to vehicle pick up. If you need to transport a car or vehicle of any kind you will be directly connected with the driver as he travels to your location, and at pick up, you can rest assured that your car has been inspected for any possible issues before coming off of our lot. (As opposed to other auto shipping companies.) As one of the top car shipping companies, Guardian will ensure you're taking care of when vehicle shipping or shipping your car to another state. Leverage our car shipping calculator over the phone with a representative from the Guardian team.
Step 3:Expect Safe and On-Time Car Shipping
Our drivers will reach out and let you know when they're near so that you can be ready for your car's arrival! What more could you ask for in a car transport company!? When we deliver the car to another state, we go through an inspection of 22 points just like before - as well as signing off on the Bill of Lading. This is the case if you are shipping a car to another state, or a vehicle in the same state.
Where Can You Ship A Car?
Anywhere! If you’re moving across the country, or just across the state, a car delivery service can save you the time and hassle of driving everything yourself. Guardian is hands down the best auto transport company, reach out for a free quote today!
Why Should I Use A Car Shipper?
You may find yourself turning to an auto transport service for a number of reasons, including personal relocation.
Plenty of people use professional auto transport companies because they’re selling their car and need to transport it safely to the buyer. Many of our clients also choose car shipping services when their vintage vehicles travel to a car show. While there are plenty of car shipping and auto transport companies out there, when you choose Guardian Car Shipping we make sure your experience is unmatched. Get the best car shipping company in the industry and we promise your satisfaction.
How Much Is It to Ship a Car from State to State?
There is no set amount for how much it costs for state to state auto transport. However, a few factors remain consistent when pricing out the cost to ship. These include:
- The size and weight of your car.
- The distance of your move.
- The time of year you’re transporting.
- The type of transport you choose.
Overall, the size of your car, the time of year, and the type of car transport you choose are the most important things that will affect your overall shipping costs and auto transport quote. Besides these factors, other costs like insurance coverage, shipping fees, and taxes may also affect your final cost to ship a car. At the end of the day, car shipping might seem complex but our team of experts makes state auto transport a breeze.
For a comprehensive breakdown of costs, feel free to ask your agent what’s included in state to state auto transport when you receive a quote.
What’s the Cheapest Way to Ship a Car?
Even if cost isn’t an issue, most people want to save as much as they can when shipping a car to another state. The cheapest way to transport cars state-to-state is to opt for open transportation, during the off-peak season. State to State auto transport can also be enclosed or expedited but you’ll note that peak time and amenities will increase total costs.
In the car transport business, the peak season occurs during the summer months between June through August. This is “car hauling season” because it’s the most common time people are moving or relocating. Car shipping is our bread and butter and whether it’s peak season or not, rest assured that we’ll ensure your car shipping initiative is handled with care and transparency. That’s why Guardian Auto Transport company is ranked as one of the top state to state auto transport companies in the country.
Transporting your car during the off-peak months from October to April can potentially save you money. You might think it would cost more since winter weather can be treacherous, but quotes are cheaper because there’s a lower demand for car transport services.
How Long Does It Take to Ship Cars State to State?
Here’s the general mileage-to-time breakdown when you ship your car:
- 100-500 miles: 1-2 days
- 500-1000 miles: 2-3 days
- 1000-1500 miles: 3-4 days
- 1500-2000 miles: 4-5 days
- 2000-2500 miles: 5-6 days
- 2500-3000 miles: 6-7 days
That said, these are estimates and can’t always be assured. The average transport time for shipping a car is anywhere between seven and 10 days, although some shipments are much shorter. Generally speaking, the amount of time it takes for your vehicle to ship depends on the weather, traffic, and locations. While we may not be a ‘cheap’ car shipping company, we get the job done right so our customers receive the best experience possible.
Can I Ship Personal Belongings In My Car?
You might be tempted to load up your car with some personal belongings to leave more room on your flight or the moving truck, but this is a bad idea.
If you pack your car with personal belongings, it will affect the overall weight of the vehicle, which will change the shipping method and costs.
This means more money out of your pocket—and potentially a change in your plans. So be sure to ask what the shipping requirements are and stick to them upon pick up.
Another point to consider is that there might be a higher chance of theft if your car is filled with personal items. An unattended vehicle full of potentially valuable items is tempting to thieves, leading to a break-in and damage of property. Even if you have insurance, chances are that you can’t put a monetary value on your personal belongings that have been stolen.
What Should I Expect From State-to-State Shipping Services?
State-to-state shipping services are only as reliable as the profile and practices of the company you work with. As a car shipping company committed to serving your need, here are five standards that Guardian Auto Transport promises on route to delivering high-quality customer service:
- Company licenses — For transparency and your peace of mind, Guardian Auto Transport maintains registration with the Department of Transportation. Additionally, we’re also registered with the FMCSA, since your car may cross state lines during vehicle transport. We’re happy to share registration numbers if you ask.
- Transparent and comprehensive quotes — When you approach our agents for a no-obligation quote, you’ll receive a thorough breakdown of everything that number includes. You’ll never have to worry about surprise fees or taxes because what you see is what you get with Guardian Auto Transport. We’ll also walk you through the process you can expect, which is our way of giving you insight into why your decision to work with us will be your best yet!
- 99.4% satisfaction rate with rave reviews — Whether you browse on Trustpilot, Yelp, Google, or our own homepage, you’ll consistently hear stories from thousands of satisfied customers just like you. They’re very consistent and similar, which can only mean one thing: We’ve got fantastic customers, but we’re also doing something right! Make sure to browse through these experiences because you’ll learn what it’s like to be a Guardian customer.
- Thorough insurance coverage — While we can’t cover the shipment of personal items in your car, our insurance coverage policy has your vehicle protected from end to end when it’s in our care. Besides our comprehensive coverage, you’ll also benefit from our renowned 22-point inspection checklist during drop-off and pick-up.
- The journey matters as much as the destination — The promise to deliver your car from state-to-state seems like a simple one. In reality, it’s fraught with customer dissatisfaction and entirely avoidable incidents. For our team at Guardian Auto Transport, it’s not just about getting your car to a destination. It’s also about how it arrives and the experience you had while it was in transit. That’s why we pride ourselves on being industry leaders and game changers. The fact is that we’re changing the way cars move across the country.
You can also review transport reviews from customers, as will give you more information about the consistency and quality of car transport services.
How Do I Prepare My Car For Shipment?
While your car will undergo a thorough inspection by your driver, we recommend ensuring that your vehicle is in good shape before embarking on its journey. Make sure to consult your mechanic checks for these essentials:
- Potential leaks
- Electrical issues
- Mechanical issues
- Fluids are filled up
- Tires have air
- Battery is charged
You’ll also want to make an extra copy of your keys so that the driver doesn’t have the only set. In case anything happens where your keys are misplaced, you’ll still be able to pick up and access your car upon delivery.
Quick Tip: Upon pick up, make sure that your gas tank is no more than ¼ full. A full tank could add extra weight and could also be hazardous.