The service is fantastic. They were super respectful towards any requests. Even though I ran on a busy schedule traveling in and out of town, they made sure to work around my schedule with clear communication. They did a great job assististing and making sure everything was done well.
I needed to ship a new car from California to Chicago and talked to many different shippers. Mike at Guardian Auto Transport, I thought, was the most professional, respectful and informative about the process and what I should expect. I choose guardian because communication was easiest with them. After I decided to use Guardian Auto Transport to ship my car, Mike maintained contact throughout the process and always called well in advance if any changes occurred. The driver, Rick, was kind and was very careful when loading and unloading my Audi. Once the driver picked up my vehicle it arrived in Chicago in about 5 days. Delivery was quicker than expected, but it was awesome getting my car early. Thanks Guardian!
I recently moved down to Florida from Chicago for work and wanted to see if it was possible to ship my Honda. I requested a quote and was bombarded with auto shipping companies calling me and emailing me non-stop for days. After doing research and reading reviews one of the companies that I decided to call was Guardian Auto. Their price was higher than most, but Mike, my agent, was super easy to work with. It almost felt like I had a personal concierge for the week that I was working with Guardian. Mike even helped me negotiate the price down with my moving company. My car arrived a day late (probably due to weather conditions), but the Guardian staff sent me notifications. I would recommend keeping your schedule somewhat flexible if you are shipping a car or moving because, as I learned, delays do happen. Thankfully I did not start work for a week after receiving my Honda in Florida. Very pleased with the service! Ask for Mike if you are going to contact Guardian!
The company was professional and it made my move way less stressful. Getting in contact with them was a piece of cake and the service from beginning to end was outstanding. They are really nice and super easy to work with.
This was my first time shipping a car, I did not know where to look for it or who to trust with my vehicle. I reached out to the dealer from which I originally bought the vehicle two years ago and he recommended Guardian Auto Transport. I sent Mike an email requesting some information and heard back from him within 15 minutes. he explain to me how the process works and went through the details of getting my vehicle picked up and getting my vehicle delivered to my vacation home. everything went as planned there were no additional fees that I acquired that I thought that would be added on top and my car was very safe. I will be using them again when my parents come down to Florida.
Quote Online or Call one
of our agents at (877) 303-3990
- We offer competitive prices and a range of auto transport services for all your vehicle shipping needs!
- Book your order through the online link in the email you received with your Quote. Or call one of our professional car shipping agents at (877) 303-3990.
- Once your order is placed, your personal shipping agent will reach out to you to confirm the details of your shipment. Then we get right to work on assigning an insured and vetted carrier that will safely transport your vehicle!
Guardian Auto Transport
Picks Up Your Vehicle
- Guardian Auto Transport schedules a driver for vehicle pick up at an easily accessible location. You will be directly in contact with the driver as he travels to pick up your vehicle.
- At pick up, your driver will conduct a 22 point inspection on your vehicle and record those details on the Bill of Lading (inspection sheet).
Safe and Timely
Delivery of your Vehicle!
- We are in touch with our customers while their vehicle is in transit to provide the best experience possible.
- Your driver will reach out to you prior to delivery of your vehicle!
- Upon delivery of your vehicle, a 22 point delivery inspection happens to make sure everything is good to go! At that point you sign off on the Bill of Lading (inspection sheet) to release the vehicle and settle the remaining payment balance.