I'm really satisfied and happy with the service that Eric from Guardian Auto Transport provided me with. I looked up a lot of companies to move my BMW and after a lot of searching I found that this was the most reliable. Eric was very nice and very knowledgeable and guide all the way, GREAT service. Will use him in the future.
I booked with another company 2 months prior to my desire date. One week before my desired pick up I did not hear anything from this company. I ended up having to call and send emails in order to hear back from somebody, so I ended up canceling my order with them.
This was my first time shipping a car, I did not know where to look for it or who to trust with my vehicle. I reached out to the dealer from which I originally bought the vehicle two years ago and he recommended Guardian Auto Transport. I sent Mike an email requesting some information and heard back from him within 15 minutes. he explain to me how the process works and went through the details of getting my vehicle picked up and getting my vehicle delivered to my vacation home. everything went as planned there were no additional fees that I acquired that I thought that would be added on top and my car was very safe. I will be using them again when my parents come down to Florida.
Quote Online or Call one
of our agents at (877) 303-3990
- We offer competitive prices and a range of auto transport services for all your vehicle shipping needs!
- Book your order through the online link in the email you received with your Quote. Or call one of our professional car shipping agents at (877) 303-3990.
- Once your order is placed, your personal shipping agent will reach out to you to confirm the details of your shipment. Then we get right to work on assigning an insured and vetted carrier that will safely transport your vehicle!
Guardian Auto Transport
Picks Up Your Vehicle
- Guardian Auto Transport schedules a driver for vehicle pick up at an easily accessible location. You will be directly in contact with the driver as he travels to pick up your vehicle.
- At pick up, your driver will conduct a 22 point inspection on your vehicle and record those details on the Bill of Lading (inspection sheet).
Safe and Timely
Delivery of your Vehicle!
- We are in touch with our customers while their vehicle is in transit to provide the best experience possible.
- Your driver will reach out to you prior to delivery of your vehicle!
- Upon delivery of your vehicle, a 22 point delivery inspection happens to make sure everything is good to go! At that point you sign off on the Bill of Lading (inspection sheet) to release the vehicle and settle the remaining payment balance.