Known as “America’s last frontier,” Alaska is a great tourist destination if you love the cold weather and snowy mountains. It’s an even better, and often overlooked, a place to reside for the same reasons. Or, if you’re from Alaska, you may be looking to explore the world by relocating to another state or region.
In any case, traveling or moving to the state means you’ll need an Alaska vehicle transport company that will take care of all of your wants and needs while adhering to coast guard regulations.
Any company you choose for Alaska car transport is responsible for making your travel as seamless as possible for you and your vehicle. This is why it’s essential to find one that does hassle-free vehicle shipment.
At Guardian Auto Transport, our network of high-quality, professional carriers strive to provide you with an excellent Alaska car transport experience. Our three pillars of service are the cornerstones that have made our Alaska car shipping company successful through the years, namely:
- Friendly communication from when we load your vehicle in our truck to when it reaches your suggested location,
- Transparent transportation cost upon receiving our instant quote, and
- Motivated service ready to adjust on the fly throughout the whole process.
Clear communication is necessary to provide customers with the type of auto transportation they need. We encourage customers to ask questions so our professional staff can clearly answer and address each one. We want to win your trust, and we know that requires transparency.
The Guardian Auto Transport team maintains flexibility and adaptability to make changes on the fly. If unforeseen circumstances like weather changes or road accidents arise, we’ll be ready to respond in a way that prioritizes your vehicle’s safety and timely delivery. We will also keep you posted on the situation and update you regarding its arrival time.
Our 99.4% satisfaction rate across hundreds and thousands of online reviews proves that our efficient shipping process works:
- Fill out our instant quote or call us. One of our shipping agents will reach out to you to confirm the details of your order.
- Wait for us to pick up your vehicle. We will load your car into one of our carrier partners handling the stateside trucking. We provide direct service to and from major ports, a nearby terminal in Alaska, or the city you’re in.
- Expect us to update you regarding your vehicle’s progress and status. We will send you emails or call you where your car is and when it will arrive. This way, you can rest assured that your vehicle is in safe hands.
Our process and high safety standards will guarantee that you will get your car the same way we loaded it into our trucks to your destination.